MILLA GROUP undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out on millagroup.fr complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés).
Data protection policy
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and is accompanied by information on :
- the data controller and the purposes for which the data is collected (purposes) ;
- the legal basis for data processing
- whether it is compulsory or optional to collect the data in order to manage your request and a reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data (in principle only MILLA, except where transmission to a third party is necessary);
- how long the data will be kept;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your data protection rights and how to exercise them with MILLA.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on millagroup.fr are processed using secure protocols and enable MILLA to manage the requests received in its IT applications.
Exercising your rights
For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by MILLA, you may contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- – by post (with a copy of your identity document if you wish to exercise your rights, unless the information provided in your request enables you to be identified with certainty) to the following address:
17 Rue Jeanne Braconnier
92360 MEUDON LA FORET
We use various cookies on the site to measure the audience and integrate services to improve the interactivity of the site.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a set of information, generally small and identified by a name, which may be sent to your browser by a website to which you connect. Your web browser will store it for a certain period of time and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorise your customer ID with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping basket, an identifier enabling your browsing to be tracked for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Type of cookie placed on the MILLA site :
Cookies strictly necessary for the site to function
These cookies enable the site’s main services to function optimally. You can technically block them using your browser settings, but your experience on the site may be degraded.
In addition, you have the option of objecting to the use of audience measurement tracers that are strictly necessary for the operation and day-to-day administration of the website in the cookie management window at the top right of each page of the site.